Inscrit le: 04 Avr 2016
Moyenne de points: 1,00
|Posté le: Jeu 6 Juil - 08:22 (2017) Sujet du message: Dessert Recipe Chocolate Cakes1
Desserts- Chocolate cake-the world's best!
Some say this is the world's best chocolate cake recipe. Judge for yourself; it tastes heavenly! The recipe comes from The River Café in London
Chocolate cake for 12 persons
260 g sugar
1 dl boiling water
300 g dark chocolate 85% (the higher the quality, the better chocolate cake!)
200 g unsalted butter
Chocolate cake recipe – how to make:
1. Whisk the eggs with sugar, 1/3 to the quantity is quadrupled (it takes approx. 10 minutes with an electric beater).
2. Boil the water and the rest of the sugar into a thick syrup. Chop the chocolate coarsely, and got the butter and sugar in the brine. Stir until it's dissolved, and remove it from the heat. It is important that the brine is very thick, and sugar to the butter and chocolate are completely touched out in sugar brine (this takes place also on flared).
3. Turn the chocolate mass gently in egg mixture. Flip a bit in at a time and extremely carefully.
4. Advantage chocolate cake batter in a round or square shape of 20 cm with 5 cm high edges, lined with baking paper. Set the shape of a deep, ovenproof dish filled with boiling water (it is important that the water goes right up to the edge of the form with the dough).
5. bake a chocolate cake in the water bath for 50 minutes in a hot oven 160 °. When it has received the 50 minutes, then plug in the with a knitting needle, and hangs there much in, so give it 10 minutes more. Cool the cake in the shape of before it flips out.
bound: 13 pages
filesize: 1622 KB